Sunday, March 10, 2013

Burn Notice

Ty! Seriously, you are wearing me out. While getting ready to head to Oklahoma for Rylee girls birthday party, Ty decides to cruise around the living room and touch the glass in front of the fireplace. The fire was on. It was hot and he got a second degree burn. Mommy fail!

Poor baby was so sad. I know it has to hurt and his letting me know about it.  The ER doc gave us a script for Tylenol with codeine and I'm not afraid to use it. I finally gave it to him with honey. Which is another no no before your first birthday. Mommy fail #2. I'm one a roll.
Now we get to spend the next several weeks cleaning it and changing bandages until it's all healed up.