Carsyn you at 6 months in a glance:
- rolling all over, but you like your back the best
- You are starting to sit up by yourself. A few seconds count in my book!
- FINALLY sleeping in your crib. This is mostly my fault. I liked you in our room, close. But you can take a little responsibility through the screaming you did every time I tried to get you to sleep in your crib before.
- You LOVE your jumperoo! You will jump in that thing for over an hour.
- You still enjoy your Wubbanubs (Senior Frog, Mr. P, Clifford and Ducky), but more for toys than pacies. You've begun to suck your thumb instead.
- You are very comfortable holding your head up, crawling is in your near future.
- Organic Rice, Rice Baby - enough said
- You love to swim. You have 3 bathing suits, a cover up, flip flops and a baby pool at Granny's house. You've already been in three different pools. So social.
- Morning is your best time. You laugh and play. Thanks to the rice you wake up laughing and cooing instead of crying.
- You play hard in the morning and usually take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. Then you're ready for a bath by 8 and bed soon after.
Your daddy and I love you so much. Just like we told you last night, we will always love you. You can trust us. Nothing you do will make us go away ;-)