Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rice Rice Baby

This is Tuesday night. Carsyn eating cereal for the first time. She is all about that spoon. She really wants to be in control of it. She really likes the cereal, but there wasn't a ton of it to eat. Brandy said she had 5 bottles again on Wednesday, so I said 'Bring on the Cereal'. This growing baby is ready for more and now she'll have cereal during the day and at night.
The video is from Wednesday night. Isn't Tony doing a great job! He's a fantastic Daddy. Carsyn just grins and laughs when she sees him.
Emily- did M.L. Cool T rap when he fed you cereal? I'm a little nerveous if this is where it all begins.

Tony is saying 'organic rice, rice baby'. It's how we roll in our house.

This is the 'after' picture.

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I want the words to the song. Carsyn, you are going to love eating cereal! Then veggies and fruit. Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm pretty sure we need to start thinking of Tony's rapping name. He'll have to ask my dad how to do the "stanky" dance next time he sees him. That would be a great addtition to cereal time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!

    Word to your mother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being able to see her doing new things since I cant be there in person. Thanks for doing this guys! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete