- You wear 9 month clothes.
- You started wearing shoes to school because it's been cooler in the mornings and I don't want your feet to get cold
- You still wear your big bows, but you've also started wearing little bows IN YOUR HAIR. no baby headbands here.
- You have mastered the crawl. I haven't seen any army crawling in weeks.
- Ain't no mountain high enough to keep you from getting to...whatever you want. You will happily crawl over me or any number of pillows to get to the kitchen.
- You've started pulling up on things. You are very proud of yourself. It's a whole new world standing on two legs.
- You like peaches, pears, apples, peas, yellow squash, green beans, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, yogurt, and puffs
- You've been promoted to the Frogs class at the nursery. It's big time. You sit in a circle and have snacks. That makes it kind of like mommy and daddy's Sunday school class.
- Ms. Brandy says you're a little aggressive at daycare. She is encouraging you to use gentle touches with your friend Callen.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Any way. I took the plastic suction valve thingy off her cup so the water woud flow out freely. Well, flow it did, all over her high chair. Can you see the water on her tray?
She really enjoyed splashing around in the water!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
We're still working on using they sippy cup. But if it's on the high chair, she'll claim ownership of it and isn't interested in letting it go.
I like the puffs. They dissolve quickly. Thus they get a little stick on wet, slobbery hands. She even had a few stuck to her PJ's for later. Smart girl.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Carsyn is 'standing' on her knees. Nice huh. I lowered the matteress already. There is one more setting that is lower, but if I got that low, I won't be able to reach her. I need a box.
They keep her legs warm while she's moving about the house. They also help protect her knees. They'll be great in the Fall and Spring when the mornings are cool, but the afternoons are warmer.
It's possible that Carsyn isn't as excited about it as I am. She'll 'warm up' to them ;-)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
It's hard work visiting family. Call this nap #1 for the day and it was only 11 am.
Saturday afternoon we traveled to Temple to visit with my dad's cousins and aunts. (Mind you this was last Saturday. I'm a little behind).
I don't know if you've notice that a few of these ladies are very mature. My MamMaw will be 97 at the end of the month. My dad's aunts are both in their 80's. I've warned Tony, I will be around for a long time. Women on both sides of my family just last.