Saturday, October 24, 2009

Garage Sale Diva

Our neighborhood had a garage sale today. Now, I'm going to be honest. I like a good garage sale. Some people don't. Think it's just someones useless junk. I'm a little more hopeful. Especially when it comes to baby/kid things.

We had a successful morning.
1. exercise - walked whole neighborhood
2. two new toys - ark and some other thing with animals
3. cute book
4. 2 swim suits with built-in floaties
5. best find of the day - hook on chair!!! I've been looking at one for $60 at Babies-R-Us
Grand Total $20 LOVE a bargain.
To top it off, everyone said Carsyn was so cute with her bow, so sweet, such a happy baby...makes a momma proud!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me proud too!! You're so adorable! Love you so much, want to kiss those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete