Monday, May 9, 2011

To be remembered

Carsyn is saying the best things right now. I hate to forget them.

 

Here is a typical bath tub conversation. Carsyn has a plastic cup and spoon that she uses to ‘cook’ her water.

Carsyn: I’m cooking supper.

Me:What are making?

Carsyn: Lunch.

Me: What’s lunch taste like?

Carsyn: pizza

 

 

I’m concerned by the example Tony and I are setting. Please don’t judge.

During supper one night Carsyn asked for chips and salsa.

What can I say, we all like our Mexican food.

 

 

I was standing in the bathroom and could hear Carsyn calling out “Where’s Momma? Where Momma go?”. I hollered back that I was right here. She kept repeating “Where’s Momma?” So I walked out of the bedroom to find her standing in front of the full length mirror looking at herself. Talking. Repeating her “Where Momma go?” Too cute.

I couldn’t blamer her, I mean who doesn’t like to see how they look in the mirror saying their favorite thing. At least I assume it’s her favorite thing. She says it more than anything else. Momma. Momma. Momma. It’s her 7th grade version of ‘like’ or the unsure speaker’s ‘um’. She just says it to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment