Monday, May 20, 2013

Conversations about God

We have been traveling a lot back and forth to Oklahoma lately. It has given Carsyn and I lots of time to talk. One of the best conversations we've had was about Noah and the ark. I was explaining how Noah and his family were the only ones on Earth that loved God and followed His ways and because of that they were saved during the flood. Carsyn knew the bad people and mean people died and were separated from God, but she asked about the nice people. What happened to them? I explained that being nice is not enough to be friends with God forever. That even the nice people died. Then I presented to plan of salvation to her. She has a lot to think about and I am cherishing the questions and the honor it is to share Jesus with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment