Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tyson Drake Reed

Baby boy is finally here! We are so thrilled to announce the birth of Tyson Drake, a healthy little guy.IMG_1466

8 lbs, 2 oz and 20 inches long.

IMG_1461

Born April 4, 2012. Tyson shares a birthday with his name sake, my grandfather, Ty Hargrove.

 IMG_1523 

I had a scheduled c-section and everything went smoothly. I remember the doctor pulling Ty out and saying he was a big boy. Carsyn was 6 lbs, 14 oz, so big to me was anything over 7 lbs. They held him over the sheet so I could get a look and I saw those big cheeks. He weighed in at over 8 lbs. He IS a big boy. It feels good to be justified in my discomfort. People would ask how I was feeling and I would say heavy. IMG_0456 On the way to the hospital as our family of almost 4.

IMG_0505 Back in the room as our complete family.

Tony is enamored with his babies!

IMG_1477

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us hang out to welcome Ty into the family. He is perfect! He has a very proud big sister who chanted Tyson, Tyson, Tyson after I showed her his picture sent from his Daddy. It was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Tyson so much already. His name is beautiful and thoughtful. Sharing a birthday with his Great Grandpa Hargrove is icing on the cake. We are thrilled to have another "grand" baby. We love you so much. You are each a blessing to our lives. Love, Granny and PapaT

    ReplyDelete