Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Tale of Two Babies

Actually it's just one baby. Carsyn. My baby. A more accurate title might have been, A Tale of Two Mornings, but A Tale of Two Babies sounded catchier. Don't you think?
Here is my sleepy head this morning. (of course I need to clarify this with some facts. She woke up at 5 am and that is why she is in my bed. I call it my bed because Tony was in Tulsa catching bad guys.)
Like her outfit? I wish she was old enough so I could say she picked it out herself. Then everyone would say, 'ah, how cute'. But the reality is, I picked it out. Please note that it really is OK to mix patterns if you stay in the same color family. Truth is, she is growing out of her PJ's and this is what found for her to wear.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Carsyn. I am so glad you came to see us this weekend. I'm going to come and see you soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete