Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday Motivation

I attended a Get Motivated seminar on Monday. There were a ton of big name speakers. Laura Bush. Troy Aikman. Zig Zigler. Terry Bradshaw. TRE ME2

This is where I sat. I took this pic about 7:30. The place was packed out a hour later. Don’t worry, this post isn’t really about the seminar.

TRE 

It’s about me and the TRE. I took the train to Dallas. Yup. Public Transportation. That’s right. I care about the earth. Go Green or Go Home.

Not really. I had 2 main purposes.

1. Don’t drive to almost downtown Dallas.

2. Don’t pay $20 for parking.

TRE ME

Way to go TRE. You’ve completely redeemed yourself from the 2009 Red River Rivalry debacle. By redeemed, I mean I’ll never ride you to a OU-Texas game again, but I’m not open to other events.

No comments:

Post a Comment