Sunday, March 14, 2010

Swanky W

This post is a little delayed. Last weekend when my parents were here watching Carsyn, Tony and I were in downtown Dallas for a wedding. We stayed at the W. W must stand for Wow. Wonderful. What does that cost? Weekend Wedding getaway.

Tony made reservations for the basic room. When we checked in Saturday afternoon and they guy at the front desk said he upgraded us to the marvelous suite. I’ve stayed at the Embassy Suites before, so I’m thinking something along those lines. Um, no.

 

P1030358

Here is the view through the door. The living area is straight ahead. The bedroom is to the right. I didn’t get a picture but the half bath is to the left.

P1030354

Here is my sectional. Huge.

P1030355 My dining table. For us and 4 of our favorite friends. 

P1030363

The lovely bed. I know. Every hotel room has this. No big deal. There was also a chaise lounge by the window.

 

P1030362

Here is the modern bathroom. It had a closet, rain shower and private “WC”. You can also see the other door to the hallway.

 

Best of all. We got it for the government rate for a basic room!

No comments:

Post a Comment