Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend Visitors

My mom was here helping with Carsyn already. Misty and my dad came down on Friday night. PaPa T came to see Carsyn and Misty came to shop for fabric. Misty is getting ready for baby bedding making! It’s always so much fun when Misty and I get to hang out. That’s one of the things I miss the most about Oklahoma. It’s hard work finding the right fabric to match her idea and then for it all to match each other. 5 stores on Saturday and I think we’ve got it. I’ll post some pictures when the baby bedding is all done.

 

P1030347 PaPa T getting her ear.

 

P1030334

Aunt Misty cracking up at that baby girl. She’s so much fun to hang out with. Can you see that baby bump on Misty? Baby Jung will be here in June!

 P1030338 Worked so hard entertaining that she needed a little rest.

 

P1030346

I love my baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Carsyn you crack me up. I can't wait to come visit and bring your baby cousin so you can play together. Thanks for entertaining me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine this time next year!?! It's so fun that cousins will be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete